For detailed information of academic programs offered by Zhejiang University to visiting students, please refer to the catalogs of undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral programs.
Applications are accepted from April 1st to June 15th for Autumn/Winter Semester, from October 15th to December 15th for Spring/Summer Semester.
Commencement of the Program
The Autumn/Winter Semester of Zhejiang University usually start from the end of August or the beginning of September, the Spring/Summer Semester of Zhejiang University usually start from late February or the beginning of March. For exact date, please refer to the Admission Notice.
General Visiting Student
Liberal Arts RMB22,800/year
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Economics, Business, Law RMB28,800/Year
Medical science, Art, physical Culture RMB32,800/Year
Advanced Visiting Student / Research Scholar
Liberal Arts RMB29,800/year
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Economics, Business, Law RMB34,800/Year
Medical science, Art, physical Culture RMB39,800/Year
An extra RMB8,000/year will be charged for programs whose language of instruction is English.
Applicants must be in good physical condition, holding a non-Chinese passport. General visiting students should have at least two years¡¯ study in a college or university and advanced visiting students should at least have completed your undergraduate studies. Applicants of liberal arts programs should have an HSK test score of level 6 or above; applicants of other programs should have an HSK test score of level 4 or above.
Documents necessary for application
1. Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University ( produced by the Online Application System);If applicants fail to get access to the online applications system, click here to download the Application Form.
2. Academic credentials of previous education (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English)
3. Transcript for all the courses in undergraduate or post-graduate studies (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate
5. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mm¡Á45mm in size)
6. personal study plan (in Chinese/English)
7. Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 yuan or US$ 60)
The university enrollment will be made on the basis of competitive selection according to the students¡¯ academic performance in previous studies, personal study plan and HSK test grade, etc. All the enrollment documents will be delivered before July 15th.
Fax: +86 571 87951755
Office of Degree Student Affairs
Room 229, Dormitory Building 31, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University
P.O. Box W-99, International College, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University
No. 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 310027