The undergraduate program catalog 2019 has not been released, please refer to the Undergraduate enrollment professional catalogue for 2018.
Featured undergraduate programs:
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019.
Please note the winter break is from January 26, 2019 to February 21, 2019, during which there will be no real-time processing of your application.
Literature£¬History, Philosophy RMB19, 800 Yuan/Year
Science, Engineering, Agriculture,
Economics, Business, Education, Law RMB24, 800 Yuan/Year
Medical Science, Art RMB29, 800 Yuan/Year
English-instructed MBBS program RMB42, 800 Yuan/Year
English-instructed Dual Degree Programs In International Campus (Haining)
Above is the confirmed tuition standard for 2019.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health, have graduated from high school, and be under the age of 30.
2. Chinese language proficiency of HSK Level 5 or above. Chinese language proficiency of HSK Level 4, with each subject scored over 60 points , is eligible too, but the applicants must improve to HSK Level 5 or above within the first academic year in Zhejiang University£¨for applicants to Chinese Language Program, within two academic years£©.
3. For applicants to English-instructed programs, Chinese proficiency is not required.If applicants¡¯ native language is not English, please provide score report of English language test(e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
4. For those who have given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens, according to Document No.83(2009) of Ministry of Education of the PRC, must become foreign citizens before April 30,2015, and must have lived abroad more than 2 years from April 30,2015 to April 30,2019 (more than 9 months of residence abroad per year can be considered as one year)
Step One. Online Application
Please log on the Online Application System to fill in the application form online and print it and sign your name.
Step Two. Pay the application fee to the university¡¯s Bank Account (RMB 800Yuan).
Step Three. Submit the following application documents (Placed in the Following Order):
1. Application form with ID photo (white background, 35mm¡Á45mm in size).
2. A photocopy of passport.
3. Senior high school diploma (original copy or notarized copy).
4. Graduating high school students can provide pre-graduation Certificate .
5. Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (original copy or notarized copy);
6. HSK certificate (for Chinese-instructed program applicants).
7. TOEFL/IELTS or other score report of English language test (for English-instructed program applicants, whose native language is not English).
8. Two recommendation letters (for English-instructed MBBS applicants). Letters must include phone number or email address.
9. Applicants who have given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens should submit (1) cancellation certifiate of Chinese citizenship (2) current citizenship certificate (3)Exit and Entry Record on passport, from April 30,2015 to April 30, 2019.
10. Applicants under 18 (by September 1,2019 ) should submit(1)Letter of Guarantee (2) notarized Authorization Letter written by parents.
11. Remittance receipt of the application fee.
1. Results of international standard tests (e.g. SAT/IB/GCE A-LEVEL/ACT/OTHER) are accepted.
2. Application documents in other languages must be translated in Chinese or English and notarized.
3. The above mentioned documents must be hand in or delivered by express to Admission Office ,International College,Zhejiang University.
4. Application materials and application fee will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
5. Zhejiang University may ask the applicants to submit supplementary materials or take a telephone/video interview if necessary.
6. Applicants to Dual Degree Programs In International Campus (Haining) must apply through the website of International Campus first, and complete the above mentioned procedures if they pass the evaluation of International Campus.
Guide for Certain Specialties
1. Applicants for architecture, city planning, digital media, etc., are required of fundamental skills in arts and painting, aesthetic judgment and perceptual thinking.
2. Good mathematics knowledge is required for applicants to economics and business administration majors.
3. Applicants for Chinese Language Program need to take an interview. The method and time will be informed in advance.
Students are enrolled on the basis of their academic performance in senior high school and language proficiency. The university will determine the name list of preliminary admission in different batches according to the application received. Applicants can also log on the Online Application System to track the admission process.
To get finally enrolled, the first academic year tuition fee should be transferred in advance to the university¡¯s To get finally enrolled, the first academic year tuition fee, should be transferred in advance to the university¡¯s bank account and the scanned counterfoil sent to firstname.lastname@example.org(for applicants to the Chinese-instructed programs)£¬or email@example.com(for applicants to the English-instructed programs).
After having received the pre-paid tuition fee, we will send the matriculation notice and the JW202 Form as soon as the university releases its academic calendar.
1. If students fail to come for any personal reasons, the pre-paid tuition fee will NOT be paid back.
2. When wiring tuition fee to the university bank account, you must fill in application serial number,applicant¡¯s name and the program you are going to take. Anonymous remittance will be considered a donation to the university.
1. Chinese Government Scholarship
Applicants should contact directly with the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate. When completing the scholarship application form,the applicant should select Zhejiang University as the first priority institution.
2. Freshmen Scholarship RMB 20,000 Yuan
Zhejiang University provides Freshmen Scholarship to outstanding applicants. Applicants need to fill in the scholarship application form and submit it together with other application materials.
Students who have paid the whole academic year tuition fees in time or funded by full-scholarship are entitled to the comprehensive Medical Insurance offered by the university. Relevant medical insurance items can be found at www.lxbx.net.
Note: The medical treatment expense for physical or mental diseases which students suffered before entering the university cannot be covered by this insurance.
For general information of accommodation, please refer to the Life Guide on the website of the International College of Zhejiang University. Please check detailed information in further notice on college website.The online accommodation reservation system will be open in early August 2019 to students enrolled.
The usual time for registration is in late August or early September. The exact time will be confirmed on the matriculation notice. Students should apply for an X1 visa at the Chinese Embassy. Usually a valid passport, matriculation notice, and JW202 form are needed for the visa application.
Mailing address: Room 4500 International College Building, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310027
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Chinese-instructed program)
email@example.com (English-instructed program, Chinese Government Scholarship)
Tel: +86 571 87951456 (Chinese-instructed program)
+86 571 87951718 (English-instructed program, Chinese Government Scholarship)
Fax: +86 571 87951755
For more information, please visit the website of International College Zhejiang University or follow our Wechat official account ¡°lxzdZJU¡±.