For detailed information of academic programs offered by Zhejiang University to visiting students, please refer to the catalogs of undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral programs.
Applications are accepted from April 1st to June 15th for Autumn/Winter Semester, from October 15th to December 15th for Spring/Summer Semester.
Commencement of the Program
The Autumn/Winter Semester of Zhejiang University usually start from the end of August or the beginning of September, the Spring/Summer Semester of Zhejiang University usually start from late February or the beginning of March. For exact date, please refer to the Admission Notice.
General Visiting Student
Liberal Arts RMB22,800/year
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Economics, Business, Law RMB28,800/Year
Medical science, Art, physical Culture RMB32,800/Year
Advanced Visiting Student / Research Scholar
Liberal Arts RMB29,800/year
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Economics, Business, Law RMB34,800/Year
Medical science, Art, physical Culture RMB39,800/Year
An extra RMB8,000/year will be charged for programs whose language of instruction is English.
Applicants must be in good physical condition, holding a non-Chinese passport. General visiting students should have at least two yearsí» study in a college or university and advanced visiting students should at least have completed your undergraduate studies. Applicants of liberal arts programs should have an HSK test score of level 6 or above; applicants of other programs should have an HSK test score of level 4 or above.
Documents necessary for application
1. Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University ( produced by the Online Application System);If applicants fail to get access to the online applications system, click here to download the Application Form.
2. Academic credentials of previous education (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English)
3. Transcript for all the courses in undergraduate or post-graduate studies (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate
5. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mmí┴45mm in size)
6. personal study plan (in Chinese/English)
7. Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 yuan or US$ 60)
The university enrollment will be made on the basis of competitive selection according to the studentsí» academic performance in previous studies, personal study plan and HSK test grade, etc. All the enrollment documents will be delivered before July 15th.
Fax: +86 571 87951755
Office of Degree Student Affairs
Room 229, Dormitory Building 31, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University
P.O. Box W-99, International College, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University
No. 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 310027