Winter Break Safety Tips
Edit:Admin Date:2018-01-26 Visitcount:914
1) Fire Prevention: Do not use super-power electrical appliances, such as heater/stove; do not store or carry dangerous articles.
2) Theft Prevention: Be sure to lock the door and window before leaving the dorm room; take care of personal certificate, wallet and valuable belongs when shopping and public transportation; do not go to remote or desolate place alone.
3) Traffic Safety: Be sure to observe the traffic regulations; do not use illegal vehicles£»do not ride or drive after drinking.
4) Food Cleanliness: Do not buy food at the vendor¡¯s stand having no food hygiene license, be sure to make food clean and fully cooked when doing cooking.
5) No Excessive Drinking: Do not drink heavily in dorm or go out for drinking at night.
6) Holding Peace: keep silence and avoid making loud noise in the dorm; be sure to keep tolerance when disputing with others and ask the relevant managerial person to settle it, do not take action by yourself.
7) Registration date of Next Semester: for Degree Student: Mar. 3rd 2018£¬for Chinese Language Program: new student: Mar. 5th and Mar. 6th; current student: Mar. 3rd.
Wish all of you a very Happy Spring Festival!