First period: July 6-July 31, 4-week courses, 8-11.30a.m. from Monday to Friday
Second period: August 3-August 28, 4-week courses, 8-11.30a.m. from Monday to Friday
Students can renew their courses after the first period of learning, and there¡¯s no limit on how many weeks to extend. For example, students who finish the first period of study can renew courses for another two weeks in the second period.
2. Online Teaching Platform:
Intensive Reading (12 courses)
Oral Speaking (4 courses)
Writing (4 courses)
4. Placement Test:
First period: 8-11a.m. on July 1
Second period: 8-11a.m. on July 29
The test results, class arrangements and class schedule will be annouced on Ding Talk.
1. Application fee: 400RMB (non-refundable)
2. Tuition fee: 3,200RMB/period (800RMB/week)
3. ZJU students have 20% discount on tuition. (Student card shall be uploaded to the application system.)
Applicants shall be over 16 years old, in good health condition, and able to use the online learning platform proficiently.
1. Log in the online application system and activate your account.
2. Choose ¡°Short-term Program¡± and then ¡°Summer Language School¡±, fill in the application form and upload your passport. Please send clear scanned copies of all documents (signed application form and passport copy at least) to email@example.com as attachment. Kindly indicate ¡°summer language school application¡± in the subject line of your email.
3. Pay application fee online (400RMB).
*Please submit your application before the application deadline as shown below. Applicants who fail to complete online application or submit required documents will not be admitted. Application fee is non-refundable whether the applicant is admitted or not.
4. Download Ding Talk, and scan the QR code below to join the ¡°2020 summer language school study group¡±
First period: from now to June 25
Second period: from now to July 10
1. Applicants should finish all the application steps including paying application fee and joining the study group in Ding Talk before the application deadline.
2. Class will not be open if the number of students is less than 8 and tuition fee will be refunded in full (Application fee is non-refundable).
3. Students who finish the course and pass the final test will acquire a certificate from the International College, ZJU.
4. Visa and accommodation related matters are not involved in this program. Therefore, relevant service or document is not provided.
Name: Ms. HUA Yue
Tel: +86 571 87071260